Dead Space

Comments and discussion on any and all topics.
Fist of the eskimo
Canadian Ambassador
Dead Space

Postby Fist of the eskimo » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:39 pm

So I bought Dead Space a while ago on the advice of the guys in Vent, but I didn't like it - so I am willing to give it away to whoever wants it so long as they pay a fee.

The shipping fee depends on how far you are away from me obviously but regualar 9-10 day shipping is $15.00. I'd like this to be the minimum for the game.

All the money will go to support our vent/L4D server(s) so if you can give more than $15 that would be appreciated by all.

It's first come first serve so ya. Money via Paypal to foxx via the donate button on the right. Thanks

Jif
Jimmy Jams

Postby Jif » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:23 pm

this is a great idea.
i'm also willing to donate games to anyone who donates to the server.

of interest i have World in Conflict and Quake Wars: Enemy Territory free to anyone who donates at least $30 to our server fund. WiC is a fantastic "action RTS" game. the SP itself is very good but the MP is awesome. think RTS but literally 0 downtime. ever. it's 100% action. no building, just units. i didnt know anyone playing and it came out like a month before OB.

Quake Wars is like a better looking BF2 but with aliens. it really is a good game but i didnt know anyone playing it.

also got older games: BF2, No One Lives Forever 2, ut2k3, and a basic Guild Wars account.

Darkfoxx
Site Admin

Postby Darkfoxx » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:10 pm

You guys are on to something now!
Gaming:

Workstation:

dun dun dun... chips
Papes

Postby dun dun dun... chips » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:38 am

haha... i like the idea. i was planning on donating here soon enyhoos (merry christmas foxx) soo...

Return to “General Discussion”